TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Client agrees all service will take place curbside; no drive thru style events, as required by our insurance for the safety of all guests.
- Client agrees to provide suitable contracted facility for Sweet Fleet to perform service required for the number of guests expected. Client understands the truck requires approximately two normal parking spaces when parking parallel. If parking in a lot or driveway front-first, an open spot to the right (passenger side) is required for guests to be served. Client agrees to arrange for, or personally provide access to said facility to accommodate the reasonable set-up and preparation prior to the event. Client acknowledges responsibility for all liability arising from rental and use of said facility, that is not a direct result of the caterer’s activities.
- Client acknowledges liability for any damage to the truck and rental equipment (if any) used during the event, caused by a guest of the client.
- If client is having their event at a public beach or park, it is the clients responsibilty for obtaining proper permits if needed. If park is part of an HOA, client is responsible for obtaining proper approval. If truck is asked to leave due to client not obtaining proper permits or approvals, client is still responsible for payment in full.
- Client shall confirm booking with Sweet Fleet at least three (3) days prior via email to email@example.com or text 407-612-6436.
- Client agrees that a reversal on a credit card charge will not be allowed, and that if reversal does occur the Client is liable for the originally charged amount, as well as any chargeback fees and all other costs incurred by the caterer, including but not limited to, collection of the debt, bank charges, check charges, etc.
- In the event of a mechanical failure or accident, we will refund any deposits and try to find another truck for your event. We will notify you via text, phone call, and/or email if there are any issues.
- Arbitration: Failure of either the Client or Caterer to comply with the agreements set forth in this Catering Agreement shall make the party liable for damages to the affected party. Any claim by either party for such damages shall be presented in writing to the other party within 15 days past the event date. Both parties agree to obtain an arbitrator or mediator should a dispute arise.
- Payment of your deposit invoice indicates agreement with the terms outlined above.